MONO Equipment's new ground-breaking Epsilon Tabletop Confectionery Depositor is surely the smallest tabletop depositor on the market - requiring just 950mm width of working surface in which to operate!
The Epsilon's unique Travelling Hopper System removes the need for a conveyor belt which means trays can be loaded and unloaded in the most ergonomically efficient way - directly from the front of the machine. This innovative system significantly reduces the area needed to operate the machine.
Even businesses tight on space can now take advantage of the the cost savings, increased productivity and extended product range that a MONO Equipment Depositor can bring.
At a Glance:
- Less than 1 square metre of space needed to operate
- Requires significantly less operating space than other machines
- Stores upto 96 programmes for quick and easy recall
- Picture Programming makes operating simple and intuitive
- Supported by a range of stanard, sheeting and biscuit templates together with nozzles and biscuit dies
Available in two sizes to fit trays:
- 400mm x 600mm
- upto 500mm x 762m
DOWNLOAD FACT SHEET ON THE RIGHT FOR FULL DETAILS AND PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
TO VIEW THE NEW VIDEO OF THE EPSILON IN ACTION SIMPLY CLICK ON THE ICON BELOW
Patent Pending GB1003671.3 and others