NEW MONO Fan Assisted Double Depth Deck Oven
THE ULTIMATE ENERGY-SAVING & TIME-SAVING BAKER'S OVEN!
MONO's NEW industry-leading new fan-assisted, double-depth, bakery deck oven is the result of an exciting 2-year collaboration between MONO and one of the UK's leading supermarket chains to design the most energy-efficient and time-saving deck oven possible, whilst also improving the overall bake quality of the product. The results speak for themselves!
Independent bake trials showed not only did MONO's new Fan-Assisted Deck Double-Depth Deck Oven warm up much quicker, it also saved considerable time on bake cycles and used substantially less energy when compared with an equivalent oven without fan-assisted technology.
SAVES UP TO 50%* ENERGY, WARMS UP 40% FASTER & REDUCES BAKE TIMES BY AROUND 25%
In addition to the traditional top and bottom heat generated in a standard bakery deck oven, MONO's new Deck Oven features fan technology to drive the baking process. Each module in the Fan-Assisted Deck Oven features two perfectly balanced fans which circulate hot air evenly around the products during the bake cycle, resulting in a big reduction in energy consumption and reduced bake times, while consistently delivering a more even bake.
7 INCREDIBLE BENEFITS:
- Saves up to 50%* on energy consumption
- Typically warms up 45 minutes faster than a comparative oven without fans
- Reduces bake times by around 25% - typical Tin Loaf time saving of 8 minutes per bake
- No need to turn trays around during the bake - saving time and energy
- Independent Quality Panel scored products consistently higher than competitor oven
- Up to 9% increase in product volumes when baking crusty rolls
- Fan-assisted technology reduces wastage associated with under baking and sidewall collapse
7 KEY NEW FEATURES:
- NEW integrated fan technology for faster, more efficient, uniform bakes
- NEW 6-Phase baking provides complete control of the baking process
- NEW higher bottom deck loading height & lower top deck loading height for improved operator handling
- NEW improved insulation design for increased heat retention and energy efficiency
- NEW magnetic door catches provides more responsive closure
- Steam is generated by the oven itself removing the need for an external steam supply e.g. steam pods
- Can be used with or without the Fan-Assisted baking function
5 MORE ENERGY-SAVING FEATURES:
- Sleep Mode - returns the oven to an optimum temperature during periods of inactivity
- Auto Shutdown - prevents the oven from being left on by mistake over night etc.
- Full Load / Half Load options - options to create Half-Load bake programmes
- Superwool insulated doors - reduces heat loss at the front of the oven
- 7-Day, 24-Hour Timer - ovens can be programmed to be bake-ready when you need it
The new Fan-Assisted Double-Depth Deck Oven provides the ultimate energy and time-saving solutions for all kinds of bakeries including instore bakeries, independent bakeries and artisan bakeries. The Fan-Assisted Bakery Deck Oven is also available in a Single-Depth option as well as Double-Depth to suit most requirements.
MONO's Fan-Assisted Double-Depth Deck oven is perfect for tin breads, bloomers, farmhouse loaves and all oven bottom breads, along with everything else you would normally bake in a traditional bakery deck oven.
DOUBLE THE DEPTH - DOUBLE THE CAPACITY:
MONO's new 4-decks high Fan-Assisted Double-Depth Deck Oven bakes perfectly across the entire deck and can accommodate a generous amount of trays to suit most bakery production needs:
- 32 x trays (60cm x 40cm)
- 24 x trays (18" x 30")
- 24 x trays (18" x 26")
- 16 x trays (60cm x 80cm)
MONO's Fan Assisted Double-Depth Deck Oven is available with a number of accessories to make the baker's life easier including an Extraction Canopy, a Twin Peel Holder and Side Bumper Bars for added protection.
Contact MONO now for a Free consultation and quotation - use the GET IN TOUCH button below!
* With optimal usage and programming, using 7-Day Timers, Auto-Shutdown, fan assisted baking, reduced bake times etc. when compared with similar ovens of the same size without fan assisted baking