Apply Now for MONO's 'Chocolate Made Easy' MasterclassDate Posted: 31 January 2019
Enrol Now for MONO Equipment's Chocolate Masterclass - 27 February 2019
MONO Equipment's 'Chocolate Made Easy' Masterclass will be run by world-class chocolate and ingredients supplier Barry Callebaut.
Their master chocolatier, Beverley Dunkley, will aim to debunk the myth that chocolate is a difficult product to work with and will create mouth-watering chocolates using our range of Gami enrobing and tempering equipment.
Our 'Chocolate Made Easy' Masterclass will be held in Priestley Bakers training kitchen in Slough. Previously a former motorbike showroom, it has now been transformed into a thriving bakery and coffee shop.
The demonstration will include:
- Making artisan moulded chocolates
- Chocolate enrobing healthy snacking bars
- Enrobing hand-made chocolates decorated with printed transfer sheets & structured sheets
- Making decorated & enrobed biscuits
- Creating simple and effective Easter themed products
Our 'Chocolate Made Easy' Masterclass is a FREE event and places will be allocated on a first-come, first serve basis.
Date of Programme: 27 February 2019
Venue: Priestley Bakers, Slough
For further information and to book a place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org