40cm x 60cm 4-Tray Eco Connect Convection Oven
Although our Eco-Touch ovens are much-loved by bakers around the world, the technology used in their controllers is now over 10 years old and the actual design of the ovens has remained unchanged for quite some time.
MONO is, therefore, delighted, and excited, to reveal its next generation of convection ovens, the Eco Connect which has been given a new, contemporary style make-over featuring:
- New 7" high-definition, full colour touch-screen (which can be customised with your own branded wallpaper)
- New full length, screen printed, double-skinned glass doors
- New energy-saving, in-door, LED light strips
- New ergonomic, two-stage, black handles
- New Eco family logos
- New cloud connectivity to the MONO-Connect system (paid for service)
These stunning, newly-designed ovens replace our existing Eco-Touch models. Needless to say, the oven's superb bake qualities remain unaltered.
NEW 7” High-Definition TFT Colour-Touch Screen Controller
The NEW state-of-the-art large 7” high-definition, resistive-touch (RTP) colour touch-screen controllers offers a much larger, superb quality screen for improved operator use.
NEW Streamlined Appearance
Each oven features a new full-length, screen printed, double-skinned, toughened glass door which creates a streamlined appearance; the internal glass panel is produced in Pilkington K glass which provides enhanced insulation, while the NEW black two-stage door handle perfectly complements the new design.
NEW LED In-Door Lights
The new ovens feature bright white, in-door, energy-saving LED lights which provide significant power savings compared to their halogen predecessors. The old halogen oven bulbs were rated at 40W per oven whilst our NEW LEDs are rated at just 2.4W per oven, representing a huge energy saving of 94% per oven.
NEW Connection to MONO-Connect - our Cloud-Based Asset Management System
Each Eco-Connect+ Wash convection oven is ready-enabled to be connected to MONO's cloud-based asset management system, MONO-Connect, enabling clients to monitor the usage of the ovens in their estates, includes strategic information such as programs used, uptime/downtime and more importantly energy usage.
The MONO-Connect system will also provide the facility to 'push' data like new recipes to the ovens remotely removing the need for engineers having to visit each store to manually update the software on each oven. This naturally also helps reduce a company's carbon footprint.
The MONO-Connect asset management system is a paid-for-service. Enquire for details.
NEW Screen Colour Option
The NEW oven controller allows the user to switch between either a black or light grey background enabling the user to optimise the viewing experience to suit their needs.
NEW Improved Speaker System
The upgraded oven speaker provides 8W of quality sound for improved audible notifications.
All the Standard Energy Saving Features of the Eco-Touch remain including:
- Auto Shutdown - prevents the oven being left on by mistake
- Sleep Mode - returns the oven to an optimum temperature between bakes
- Overlapped Insulation - solid slab sealed insulation for superb heat retention
Also Featuring All the Favourites Bakers Love Including:
- 7-Day Timer - for immediate start when arriving at work
- Favourites Menu - for instant recall of your most used programmes
- Multi-Bake - for baking multiple items with different durations at the same time
Use the GET IN TOUCH button below for a free quotations or a consultation